Specifications, Instructions & Help
This page assists you with your printing job. It also contains answers to some of the most Frequently Asked Questions.
I have ordered a job. Where do I send files?
Please send the files to:
Please note your order number in the email.
What are the specifications for print-ready artwork?
Please compile your artwork to the following standard:
- Format: 300 DPI Adobe® PDF CMYK
- Bleed: 5mm bleed
- Safety Margin: 5mm safety margin
- Crop Marks: 3mm out
What are the common sizes?
- Business Card - 90 x 55 mm (w X h)
- A3 - 297 x 420 mm (w X h)
- A4 - 210 x 297 mm (w X h)
- A5 - 148 x 210 mm (w X h)
- A6 - 105 x 148 mm (w X h)
- DL - 210 x 99 mm (w X h)
What are the payment terms?
Full payment required in advance prior to any production.
Can I pay on pickup or later by invoice?
COD payments and 7-day invoices are only available for specific pre-approved company accounts.
I don't have a print-ready PDF file. Are there FREE templates for business cards and flyers?
You will need to order professional graphic design. Please select the "Graphic Design" category to see a list of options and prices.
How do I supply content for graphic design?
If you have ordered graphic design, please supply the following:
- Text Content - as DOC (Microsoft® Word), ODT (OpenOffice/LibreOffice) or TXT;
- Instructions - as DOC (Microsoft® Word), ODT (OpenOffice/LibreOffice) or TXT;
- Photographs - as JPEG hi-resolution;
- Logo - as EPS or AI (Adobe Illustrator). PDF files may also be accepted;